Register to employ and train apprentices and trainees.
Complete the application to:
- apply for a new employer registration (if you've not employed an apprentice or trainee before or your registration has expired)
- renew or make changes to an existing registration
If you are unsure of your employer registration status, visit the Training and Skills Register or call the Traineeship and Apprenticeship Information Services on 1800 673 097
Please provide supporting evidence to assist with the assessment of your application. This may include:
- Photo or video evidence of the workplace, equipment and machinery the apprentice or trainee will be working in or using (maximum file size - 5MB).
- Relevant occupational license details
- Certificates of Compliance (for registration in the Electrical, Plumbing and Gas-fitting trades)
Saving your incomplete application
You can save your incomplete application and complete it later. To save your incomplete application, use the 'save' button at the bottom of the form. An email with instructions to access the saved form will be emailed to the address you enter.
When you submit your completed application, we will email you a copy of your submitted application.
For more information and assistance in completing your application, call Traineeship and Apprenticeship Information Services on 1800 673 097 or email DISTAS@sa.gov.au.
Employer Registration application